The Pittsburgh Panthers (18-7, 11-3 ACC) will try to build on a five-game win streak when they host the Boston College Eagles (12-14, 6-9 ACC) on Tuesday, February 14, 2023 at Petersen Events Center. The matchup airs at 9:00 PM ET on ACC Network. In this article, we analyze the Pittsburgh vs. Boston College odds and lines ahead of this game.
The Panthers are a 9-point favorite against the Eagles when the Panthers and the Eagles meet. The point total for the game is 139.
Pittsburgh has an 18-7-0 record against the spread so far this season compared to Boston College, who is 11-15-0 ATS. The Panthers have a 15-10-0 record going over the point total, while games involving the Eagles have a record of 16-10-0 when it comes to hitting the over. The teams score an average of 141.2 points per game, 2.2 more points than this matchup’s total. Over the past 10 games, Pittsburgh is 7-3 against the spread and 7-3 overall while Boston College has gone 5-5 against the spread and 4-6 overall.
As college hoops play continues, prepare for the outing with everything you need to know about Tuesday’s game.
How to watch Pittsburgh vs. Boston College
- Game Day: Tuesday, February 14, 2023
- Game Time: 9:00 PM ET
- TV Channel: ACCN
Find out how to watch for free with fuboTV.
Boston College at Pittsburgh odds, spread and lines
Odds provided by Tipico Sportsbook; access USA TODAY Sports Scores and Sports Betting Odds hub for a full list.
- Spread: Pittsburgh -9
- Total: 139
- Moneyline: Pittsburgh -465, Boston College +357
Let’s Make This Interesting – Place your legal sports bets online in New Jersey and Colorado with Tipico Sportsbook, a trusted, global sports-betting leader. Iowa, get ready, Tipico is coming to your state soon! New customer offer: Deposit $10 or more, get $100 in instant bet credits! 21+, see Tipico.com for Terms and Conditions. Bet now!
Pittsburgh vs. Boston College prediction
Pittsburgh 77, Boston College 63
- Pittsburgh has won 11 of 13 games when favored on the moneyline this season (84.6%).
- The Panthers have not played a game this season with moneyline odds of -465 or shorter.
- Pittsburgh has an 82.3% chance to win this game based on the moneyline’s implied probability.
- This season, Boston College has won seven out of the 18 games, or 38.9%, in which it has been the underdog.
- The Eagles have not been a bigger underdog this season than the +357 moneyline set for this game.
- The moneyline for this contest implies a 21.9% chance of a victory for Boston College.
Against the spread
- Pittsburgh is 18-7-0 ATS this season.
- Boston College has put together an 11-15-0 ATS record so far this year.
- The Panthers put up 74.9 points per game, only 4.4 more points than the 70.5 the Eagles give up.
- When Pittsburgh scores more than 70.5 points, it is 14-3 against the spread and 15-2 overall.
- Boston College is 9-6 against the spread and 10-5 overall when giving up fewer than 74.9 points.
- The Eagles’ 66.3 points per game are only 1.5 fewer points than the 67.8 the Panthers give up to opponents.
- Boston College is 6-5 against the spread and 8-3 overall when it scores more than 67.8 points.
- Pittsburgh is 12-1 against the spread and 13-0 overall when it gives up fewer than 66.3 points.
PLAY: Free, daily sports pick’em contests and win prizes. Play now!
- The average implied total for the Panthers this season is 75.1 points, 1.1 more points than their implied total of 74 points in Tuesday’s game.
- This season, Pittsburgh has scored more than 74 points 14 times.
- The 71.6-point average implied total on the season for the Eagles is 6.6 more points than the team’s 65-point implied total in this matchup.
- This year, Boston College has outscored its implied point total for this matchup (65) 13 times.
Bet legally online with a trusted partner: Tipico Sportsbook, our official sportsbook partner in CO, NJ and, soon, IA. Bet now!
If you’re looking for more sports betting picks and tips, access all of our content at SportsbookWire.com and BetFTW. Please gamble responsibly.
Follow SportsbookWire on Twitter and like us on Facebook.
Gannett may earn revenue from Tipico for audience referrals to betting services. Tipico has no influence over nor are any such revenues in any way dependent on or linked to the newsrooms or news coverage. See Tipico.com for Terms and Conditions. 21+ only. Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS-OFF (IA).