Save off of your registration (each Style) by booking your hotel room through the South Point. In order to assure room availability and registration discount you must book rooms at South Point prior to registering. Room reservations and discount codes are not guaranteed after this block sells out.
USE THE PROMO CODE ‘USA2023’ when booking your room at the South Point hotel to receive your discount code for tournament registration.
ATHLETES MUST BOOK THEIR HOTEL ROOM FIRST AND USE THE US OPEN CODE FOR REGISTRATION DISCOUNT. PARTIAL REFUNDS CANNOT BE DONE IF YOU REGISTER WITHOUT HOTEL CODE!
The 2023 US Open will take place on April 26th – 30th at the South Point Hotel, Casino and Spa in Las Vegas, NV.This year’s event will feature multiple national championships and World Team Trials. It is expected to be another great week of wrestling for athletes of many ages in one of the nation’s most popular tourist destinations.
If you fail to request a credential after the deadlines above, the cost will be $100.00 per late credential this processing fee must be paid prior to obtaining a credential on-site.
National Team – Team Selection Criteria
- The World Team Trials process is open to all U.S. citizens eligible to represent the United States of America at the World Championships as governed by United World Wrestling (UWW) and USA Wrestling (USAW) rules.
- Athlete must be a United States citizen; and have completed USA sporting nationality with UWW prior to the athlete’s World Team and Pan Am Games Tryout event.
Below is information on each of the tournaments: For Tournament Division Schedule click HERESenior Nationals (born 2005 or before): Qualifying event for the 2023 Senior World Team Trials Challenge tournament and Final X.
U20 Nationals (2003-2006): Qualifying event for the 2023 U20 World Team Trials on June 2-4th in Geneva, OH.
U17 WTT (2006-2008): Champions in both Freestyle & Greco-Roman will represent Team USA at the World Championships on July 31-Aug 06, 2023 in Istanbul, Turkey. This event will also be a qualifier for the Pan-American Championships on June 22-25, 2023 in Mexico City, Mexico.
Girls High School National Recruiting Showcase (born 9/1/2003 & After, plus enrolled in 9th-12th grade):
- All High School State Champions (any year)
- 2023 High School State Placers
- National Prep Champions (any year)
- Placer at NHSCA Virginia Beach High School Nationals (any year)
- 2022, 2023 USA Wrestling National All-American Placer 1st-8th: (Preseason Nationals, Boys and Girls National High School Recruiting Showcase, Women’s Freestyle Nationals, Girls and Boys Folkstyle Nationals, and 16u/ Junior Nationals)
- 2021/2022/ 2023 UWW U15 and U17 National Placer (Must be currently enrolled in High School)
U15 Nationals (2008-2010): Qualifying event for the 2023 U15 Final Pan American Team Trials location and date TBD. This event will be sometime in August 2023. Top eight (8) athletes in either style will qualify for the Final Pan American Trials. The U15 Final Pan American Team Trials champion in both Freestyle & Greco-Roman will represent Team USA at the UWW U15 Pan-American Championships in Panama City, Panama on Oct 13-15, 2023
UWW Futures Nationals (2011-2013): This event is open to any athlete born in 2011-2013.The top-3 place winners for this event will earn custom USA Wrestling Stop Sign. Medals will be awarded to the 4th through 8th-place winners in both the Men`s Freestyle and Greco-Roman Divisions.
Masters Nationals (1948-1998): Athletes born 1948-1998 may compete in the 2023 Masters Nationals. Attractive awards will be presented to the top-3 place winners in each style, in each weight class. Champions will earn the coveted USAW Stop Sign!
*Medical certificate is required to compete in Master’s C, D, E, & F and must be turned in during weigh-ins. It must be filled out within 90 days of competition
Click Here for Masters Medical Form for C, D , E & F athletes
For full World Team Trials Qualification & Procedures please click here.
South Point Hotel & Casino9777 S Las Vegas BlvdLas Vegas, NV 89183 April 26- April 30, 2023