Your chat (FB/Discord/Web-site) is the control panel for your orders. You send us your question and our support team finds an answer. We keep things easy! Let’s take a closer look.
To ensure the order is done correctly and in time we:
- Find the right player or team
- Give him or them the order details
- Set up a convenient interaction between you and the player(s)
What happens after the payment?
The order starts after your payment is confirmed. After that the support team connects to your chat:
- First, they clarify the order details and specify your wishes (stream/convenient playing schedule/etc.)
- Then they assign unique tags to your order, depending on what needs to be done (PvP/PvE/etc.)
- From then on, the support team is responsible for your order until it is completed
Time to find the player(s)!
What do you mean by “find a player”? Aren’t they ready?
LFcarry is a massive platform where we invite only the best PRO-players. We cannot let them sit idle – otherwise, they will get bored and leave to look for other work.
To mitigate this, we assign players as soon as an order arrives on our platform. Each order has an estimated completion date, we set up orders so that they go one after another. This rule works without exceptions and helps make both customers and players happy.
Finding a player:
- Each pro player in our system has tags which are based on his skills and successfully completed orders (PvP/PvE/etc.)
- These are the same tags that we use for orders
- Players whose tags match the tags of your order receive a notification – a new order has appeared
- Those who are interested, respond. Now we have a shortlist of suitable players
- The support team checks each player’s profile and approves the player who fits best
- The rest of the players remain on the list as potential replacements in case you want to replace your first player
Important: Players only see the order’s title and description. They don’t see your personal information (name, mail, etc.) until the support team approves them for your order.
How do I know if everything is ready? Do I need to ask for updates?
- You will receive a notification as soon as a player is assigned to your order
- Our support team reveals to the player your order details and information
- Our support team connects your chat with the player’s chat – now you can contact them directly as well
We are ready to start!
During the service:
- You receive a notification from the player(s) each time they start or end a game session – you don’t need to ask for updates
- Our support team is always online and ready to answer your questions
- You will also receive a notification when your order is finished and an invitation to review us on Trustpilot
Who is the support team you are talking about?
They are Petra Venj, Lord Shaxx, Lord Saladin, Xur, Ana Bray, Uldren Sov and others who don’t enjoy the attention as much. Interesting mix, right? Keeping them all together is hard, but very worth it.
They have one thing in common though – their goal is to support you 24/7, regardless of time zones, holidays and seasons.