Universal remote controls are the ultimate lifesaver. They can also be considered a space saver since you can control a good number of devices with just a single remote. Universal remote controls come into the scene when either you lost or damaged your original remote or, you can simply not find the original replacement remote for your TV. Here is a complete list of Onn Universal Remote codes along with remote program guide.
There is a wide range of universal remote controls available for users to choose from. Today, we will be taking a look at the Onn Universal remote control and how you can program it to control almost any TV out there. Of course, we will also be sharing the codes that you need to program the Onn Universal Remote to the TV.
How To Program Onn Universal Remote
Now, let’s take a look at how you can program the Onn Universal Remote control to your TV. There are two methods that you can follow to program the Onn Universal Remote. Let’s get started.
Method 1: Program Onn Universal Remote without Code
The first method to program the onn Universal Remote control is by automatically letting the remote detect your TV. To use the remote with your TV, follow these steps to use the Auto Code Entry method.
- Switch on the TV that you wish to control with the Onn Universal Remote control.
- Press the Program button on your Onn Universal Remote.
- Keep the button pressed until the Power button on the remote lights up.
- Now, press the TV button on the Onn Universal Remote control.
- As you press the button, the Power button will blink once and then stay on.
- Now, point the remote at your TV and keep the OK button pressed until the TV switches off.
- As soon as the TV switches itself off, release the OK button. This helps to lock the code to the TV.
- At this time, the light on the power button of your Onn Universal Remote control will turn off.
- Simply test the remote’s basic functions and see if your TV responds to the remote. If it does, you have successfully programmed the Onn Universal Remote to your TV.
- If not, you might want to try the second Direct Code Entry method.
Method 2: Program Onn Universal Remote with Code
This is the second method that can be used if the first method didn’t work successfully for you. This method requires that you have the codes for your TV with you. We have shared the list of codes for different TV brands below. Go through it to check the right code for your TV.
- Power up the TV that you want to control with the Onn Universal Remote.
- You need to press and hold the Program button on the remote until the light on the power button stays on.
- Now, press the TV button. Doing so will make the red indicator light blink once.
- Simply enter the 4-digit code of your TV by using the keypad on your Onn Universal Remote control.
- If the right code was entered, the red light on your power button will switch off.
- The power button’s light will keep flashing in case the wrong code has been entered.
- You will have to repeat the steps until you’ve got the code right.
Onn Universal Remote Codes – Complete List
Now, we have shared the list of codes for different TVs that are supported by the Onn Universal Remote control itself. All of these codes are 4-digit ones. (There are a few with 2 and 3-digit codes as well).
Onn Universal Remote Codes for Hisense TV
- 3537, 1173, 0182, 2463, 2060, 0077, 2464, 0004, 0216, 0073, 1016, 1176, 2503, 4145, 4051, 4127
Onn Universal Remote Codes for LG TV
- 3534, 0004, 2098, 0155, 2254, 0338, 0009, 0012, 0057, 0134, 0156, 1957, 2492, 4080, 4127, 4079
Onn Universal Remote Codes for Onn TV
- 3552, 3544, 3545, 3543, 2357, 0102, 2493, 2479, 3004, 2490, 3560, 3561, 3568, 3569, 3571, 3574, 3575
Onn Universal Remote Codes for Panasonic
- 3005, 2484, 0381, 2470, 3024, 2472, 0003, 0054, 0062, 0171, 1182, 1989, 4055, 4033, 4014
Onn Universal Remote Codes for Philips
- 3535, 1154, 2477, 2495, 1141, 1772, 0205, 2091, 0003, 0062, 0081, 0086, 0154, 0208, 1776, 0199, 0200, 0206, 0207, 1149, 0183, 2427, 2439, 2120, 0204, 4014, 4077, 4039, 4127
Onn Universal Remote Codes for Roku TV
- 2491, 3531, 3532
Onn Universal Remote Codes for Samsung TV
- 3528, 2481, 2482, 2355, 0007, 0012, 0104, 0106, 0172, 1773, 1957, 4108, 4111
Onn Universal Remote Codes for Sharp TV
- 2464, 2491, 0223, 2352, 2489, 0004, 0006, 0020, 0122, 0123, 4147, 4116, 4127, 4145
Onn Universal Remote Codes for Sony
- 3536, 2483, 2462, 2438, 0002, 2323, 0071, 0033, 0152, 4019, 4007, 4036
Onn Universal Remote Codes for TCL Roku TV
- 3532, 2493, 2479, 3004, 2490, 2057
Onn Universal Remote Codes for Toshiba
- 0109, 2470, 0159, 2103, 0095, 0117, 3024, 0141, 1819, 2254, 2432, 2435, 2447, 0012, 0120, 0178, 0181, 1848, 1957, 4146, 4003, 4024
Onn Universal Remote Codes for Vizio TV
- 3533, 2472, 2045, 2501, 2473, 0143, 2476, 2474, 0081, 1168, 1169, 0033, 2475, 4039, 4144, 4071
This concludes the guide on how to program your Onn Universal Remote along with all program codes. In case you plan to purchase the Onn Universal Remote, which can be done either on Amazon or via Walmart, you can make use of these codes to program it to your particular brand of TV. If you have questions or queries, feel free to leave them in the comments section below.
- List of Universal Remote Codes for TCL TV (Google TV & Android TV)
- List of Universal Remote Control Codes for LG TV [Complete List]
- List of Universal Remote Control Codes for Roku TVs [Complete List]